JUVÉDERM® XC dermal filler is a nonsurgical, nurse-administered treatment for nasolabial folds and other facial areas including the lips. Using a fine needle, your healthcare professional eases JUVÉDERM® XC under the skin to fill the soft tissue of the dermis. This adds volume and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and nasolabial folds instantly. Juvaderm gives smooth, natural looking results.
Where is Juvederm used?
- Nasolabial folds also commonly known as laugh lines. This is the area that extends for the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette Lines: This is the area that extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jawline.
- Lipstick lines: This is the area just below the nose and above the upper lip.
- Corners of the mouth: This is the area next to the crease of the lips.
- We exclusively use Juvaderm for lips. Juvaderm can improve the shape and proportion of your lips, making them more full with beautiful definition.
How is Juvederm injected?
A topical anesthetic is first applied to the area that is to be treated. After the area is numb Juvaderm will be injected with a fine needle. There may be some bruising and swelling of the area for a few days afterwards but this can usually be camouflaged with makeup. The effects are immediate and can last up to 12 months.
For more information and photos, please visit www.juvaderm.com